Kids Encounter exists to GLORIFY God.
Children will have an opportunity every week to have encounters with God by getting to know and love His Word through study, memorization of a verses, singing, crafts, games, and as many creative and fun ways as we can imagine!
For 1st – 5th Graders:
- “FIND IT!” – Look up a verse in the Bible
- “WRITE IT!” – Write out that entire verse
- “KNOW IT!” – Recite the entire verse to a Kids Encounter leader
For Preschool – Kinders:
- “SEE IT!” – A Kids Encounter leader will sit with your child and look up a verse in the Bible with them.
- “COLOR IT” – Trace or color a picture on a page that has a shortened version of that verse on it.
- “REMEMBER IT!” Sing it, act it out, or just recite the entire verse to a Encounter Kids leader
We use Bible stories written in Gospel Project lessons that we expound upon for a deeper understanding of what God’s Word is communicating to us. Kids will have opportunity to learn through the study of these Bible stories, what God has done in the lives of those whom we are reading about and what that means for their lives. We also study how God is expanding His Kingdom around the country and around the world by sending missionaries to tell others about Jesus. Children will learn how they too are missionaries right where they are.
Kids Encounter happens on Wednesday Nights at 6:30 pm.
Questions about serving or about your child participating in Kids Encounter?
Contact Sarah Trumbull @ 512-393-4744 or by email–email@example.com